SwiftForth, SwiftX, polyFORTH, polyFORTH ISD-4, and Target Compiler are registered trademarks of FORTH, Inc. EXPRESS Event Management and Control System, pF/x, and Turnkey Compiler are trademarks of FORTH, Inc. chipFORTH is a registered trademark of Computer Solutions, Ltd. in the United Kingdom. Other product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
1. You may freely browse and download material from the Site. You may use downloaded materials, whether partial or complete, for personal, non-commercial use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of FORTH, Inc. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials from the Site must be retained.
2. You should assume that all contents of the Site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without the express written permission of FORTH, Inc. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any FORTH, Inc. copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.
3. All product names, logos and trade marks displayed on the Site that are identified by ® or ™ or appearing in type form different from that of the surrounding text (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are registered or unregistered trademarks owned by or licensed to FORTH, Inc., unless otherwise identified as being owned by another entity. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right, either express or implied, under any patent or Trademark of FORTH, Inc. or any third party. No use of any Trademark may be made without the prior written authorization of FORTH, Inc., except to identify the product or services of the company.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, FORTH, Inc. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
5. Each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of the Site. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY OF FORTH, Inc., OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS OR JOINT VENTURERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT), PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EXISTENCE OR USE OF THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER FORTH, Inc. OR ANY OF THE OTHER ENTITITES OR PERSONS LISTED ABOVE HAS BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. This includes damages to, or for viruses and other malware that may infect, your computer equipment. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” AND FORTH, Inc. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE. FORTH, Inc. HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CREATED BY LAW, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. FORTH, Inc. MAKES NO REPRESENATION OR WARRANTY THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A TIMELY BASIS, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE WILL BE TIMELY OR ERROR FREE. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
6. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information, and FORTH, Inc. shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information. FORTH, Inc. and any of our affiliates may use such information for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Further, FORTH, Inc. and any of our affiliates shall be free to use such information, including, but not limited to, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained therein, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information.
7. This Site may link you to other sites on the Internet. We believe that our links from the Site meet regulatory guidelines and linked sites are checked periodically for appropriate content. However, FORTH, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites that may be linked to the Site and we are not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site that are outside of our control. Your linking to any other off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk. Please remember that such sites are not FORTH, Inc. sites and the content on such sites could change without our knowledge. The opinions, claims, comments, or software contained in hyperlinked sites are those of the companies responsible for such sites and should not be attributed to FORTH, Inc. in any manner. FORTH, Inc. has not attempted to verify the truth or accuracy of any such opinion, claim or comment, nor do we endorse or support them. FORTH, Inc. does not warrant, nor are we in any way responsible for, software on hyperlinked sites that are outside of our control.
8. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to the Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. FORTH, Inc. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing FORTH, Inc. to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials. FORTH, Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Site nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Site.
9. FORTH, Inc. reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information or materials on the Site at any time without any prior notification.
10. FORTH, Inc. may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review current Terms and Conditions.