This page lists recent SwiftX release notes. For versions released prior to 2021, see the SwiftX Release Archive.
Updating to the latest version of SwiftX is available to customers within their support period. The support period included with the original purchase of a SwiftX system is one year. Your support subscription may be renewed in one-year increments for $199. Included in the support subscription are unlimited downloads of new releases (see the Release History below for the frequency and content of SwiftX releases) as well as engineer-level technical support via email.
Please contact us about upgrading from SwiftX Lite to SwiftX Pro.
- Updated to latest J-Link SDK 7.84d
- Corrected /VECTORS to set all 32 NVIC vectors to the default <SPIN> crash handler
- Updated to latest J-Link SDK 7.82c
- Removed arm/lpc/flashloader.f which has been supplanted by J-Link flash programming
- Fixed legacy ARM project and register files so they load correctly using J-Link as the debug and flash programming interface
- Updated to latest J-Link SDK 7.82b
- Added support for RP2040 Core1. See the comment blocks in core1.f and sample code in core1-demo.f .
- Updated to latest J-Link SDK 7.82a
- Added support for RP2040 (Core 0 only for now) on Raspberry Pi Pico board
Note: The RP2040 requires J-Link V11 (for the “base” model) or later due to the SWD implementation on the chip.
- Added BYTEREV to assembler
- Corrected decode of BYTEREV in disassembler
- Added LPC-E2468 eval board
- Migrated all demo targets from Cross-Connect Light to Segger J-Link
- Removed support for Cross-Connect Light (which is obsolete)
- Build on latest SwiftForth, which fixes an uncaught Windows exception triggered by Windows Remote Desktop. (Thanks to Chris Huntley for helping tracking this down.)
- Fixed .ALLOCATION to hide the host version
- Updated to latest J-LINK SDK version 7.66
- Added MSP and PSP to R. register display
- Added support for STM32H7 parts, Nucleo H745ZIQ eval board from ST
- Updated to latest J-LINK SDK version 7.60b.
- Updated to MSP430 driver library 18.104.22.168.
- Restored UT/MOD in mixed math operators for extended precision.
- Updated to latest J-LINK SDK version 7.20b.
- Fixed an optimizer bug introduced in 3.12.5 that generates incorrect STS instead of OUT instruction. (Thanks to Graeme Cole for the detective work.)
- Always generate the fuse byte arguments passed to the flash programming script even when they’re zeroes.
- Added SOS demo for the ATtiny817 Xplained Pro board.
- Updated to latest J-LINK SDK version 7.20a.
- Updated to newer version of AVRDUDE programming utility (adds support for JTAGv2 to UPDI bridge)
- Fixed a few incorrect register addresses for the ATtiny1634 (thanks to Tony Ware for the corrections)
- Added support for ATtiny817 Xplained Pro evaluation board. (Note: This same project should work with the Xplained Mini board, but AVRDUDE refuses to program it. Some future AVRDUDE update may fix this.)
- Fixed edge case comparison in <, >, MIN, MAX.
- This version replaces 3.12.3, which has been withdrawn.
Note: This release has been withdrawn. Please use 3.12.4 or later.
- Fixed edge case comparison in D< (used in DMAX and DMIN)
- Replaced DU< with common SwiftX version